2018 F-150 Vs 2018 Toyota Tundra
The 2018 Ford F-150 is an impressive truck with some incredible features. The 2018 Toyota Tundra tries to give it close competition but ultimately fails. You can see this for yourself by comparing some of their key features. We are sure that you will be impressed by everything that the 2018 Ford F-150 has to offer.
- Auto start-stop Technology
- Adaptive cruise control
- Hill Descent control
- 360 degree camera
- Ford pass
The driving performance features of the 2018 Toyota Tundra include:
- 6 speed automatic transmission
- Adaptive cruise control
- Available rear parking sensors
Despite being a truck, the 2018 Ford F-150 has a great acceleration whereas the 2018 Toyota Tundra is definitely not as fast as
- F-150 goes from 0 to 60 in a flat 5.9 seconds, which is practically unheard of in trucks
- 2018 Tundra goes 0 to 60 in 6.4 seconds
This means that there is a difference of 0.5 seconds in the 0-60 of both cars.
Both row seats of 2018 Ford F-150 are spacious and comfortable. You will enjoy at the most sitting in the front seats as being extremely adjustable, comfy and supportive. There are a number of features that make seating of 2018 Ford F-150 most comfortable in its category:
- Vinyl and leather upholstery
- Front bucket seats
- Heated and ventilated front seats
- Massaging front seats
- Heated rear seats
- Power-adjustable front seats
On the other hand, interior of 2018 Toyota Tundra looks outmoded, and the materials feel pretty cheap and rubbery. On the top of that, it does not offer particular amenities that we can find in the 2018 Ford F-150 such as:
- massaging seats
- heated steering wheel
- wireless charging pads
- Lane departure warning system
- Blind spot monitor
- Lane keeping assist
- Parking assist
- Forward collision warning system
The 2018 Toyota Tundra disappoint in comparison as it has only the following safety features:
- Automatic high beam
- Forward collision warning
- Front automated emergency braking and a couple of others
- F-150 has a cargo volume that can go up to 77 cubic feet
- It also has a number of front seat storage compartments that allows you to place plenty of things in the cubicle
Over here, the 2018 Toyota Tundra performs slightly better, with 81 cubic feet of space available.
Towing and Hauling
This is what the 2018 Ford F-150 is capable of:
1. It can tow up to 8500lbs of cargo
2. It has a payload capacity of 2470 pounds
It has a number of features that assist the truck’s towing and hauling capability such as:
- Class exclusive pro trailer backup assist
- Blind spot information system
- Smart trailer tow connector
- Dynamic hitch assist
The 2018 Toyota Tundra has a towing capacity of up to 10200 lbs but only when equipped with the 5.7 liter V8 engine.
84 Matching Vehicles Found
Based on model year EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
New vehicle pricing includes all offers and incentives. Tax, Title and Tags not included in vehicle prices shown and must be paid by the purchaser. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at 708-388-3000 or by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 72 month term, 1.9% interest and 20% down payment.