Ford Employee Discount Pricing
Bill Kay Ford from Midlothian, IL is a special place for all Ford fans. Apart from having an impressive selection of cars, SUVs, trucks, and vans, we also offer numerous financing options and payment terms that will fit into your budget.
Our discounts and Specials are particularly good deals that we have prepared for our customers. But that’s not all, Ford actually cares about its employees and retirees. The relationship with Ford brings really good benefits that can be extended to a family member, friend, or even neighbor, so if you meet the requirements, you can easily experience Ford’s commitment to its associates and employees.
Ford’s best pricing refers to Ford Employee Discount Pricing which includes A, Z, X and D plan and each refers to specific groups of individuals.
Ford’s A plan and Z plan are almost identical, except that the A plan is for employees and the Z plan is for a retired employees of the Ford Motor Company. In everything else, they are identical, so they are often combined into one A / Z plan and apply to all active full-time employees, all hourly retirees, and employees on an approved leave of absence or deferred vested retirees.
X-Plan is actually a supplier discount for members of certain companies that do business with Ford, as well as for friends and neighbors
Ford’s D-Plan applies to dealer employees and family members.
These and all other information about Employee Discount Pricing you can get if you visit Bill Kay Ford in Midlothian, IL and we will tell you whether you qualify and what benefits you can expect.
Welcome To The Big Ford Family, We’re Happy To Have You!
Interested in Ford Employee Discount Pricing?
Ford A & Z Plan Pricing
Any active employee (A) or retired employee (Z) of the Ford Motor Company is eligible for the A and Z Ford Plan pricing on vehicles. The active or retired employee is able to generate up to four different PINs per year for themselves and their eligible family members. This is how you save big on the lease or purchase of a new Ford vehicle:
- All active full-time employees and regular salaried employees beginning with date of hire.
- All hourly retirees receiving a normal, early (regular or special or disability retirement benefit, as long as any medical benefits are being received.
- Salaried retirees who retired under the General Retirement Plan, including salaried employees who terminate between the ages of 50 and 55 and who are eligible to receive certain deferred retirement benefits, are eligible while receiving said benefits.
- Surviving spouses of employees who died while actively employed and surviving spouses of retirees who retired under the General Retirement Plan, or who are receiving benefits under the Ford-UAW Retirement Plan.
- All U.S. Temporary Part-Time employees (TPTs) are eligible for A-Plan in the U.S.
- Employees on an approved leave of absence, for the duration of the leave or until expiration of any medical benefits.
- Employees on layoff, for the first 12 months of the layoff.
- Employees taking a separation package, complete details on their AXZ-Plan privileges are included in their separation packet.
- All regular part-time hourly and salaried employees who are eligible to receive medical benefits.
- Deferred Vested Retirees while they are receiving a Ford pension check.
Ford X Plan Pricing
Eligible Ford employees can sponsor, or essentially lend out their PIN privileges, up to four PINs per calendar year, for the lease or finance of a new Ford to the following people:
- Selected individuals sponsored by a Ford Motor Company employee or retiree such as an extended family member, friend, or neighbor.
- Sponsors must know the individuals they are sponsoring.
- Dealership employees may not act as a broker by requesting a PIN for a customer from a sponsor.
- Dealership or anyone connected with or acting on behalf of the dealership cannot purchase or solicit PINs.
Ford D Plan Pricing
The plans go beyond just those working for the company itself. The deals extend to employees and eligible family members of certified Ford dealerships as well. Plans become effective three days after the dealership is certified and active employees must be enrolled in STARS. The following family members are eligible: Parents, grandparents, children (in-laws and stepchildren), grandchildren, siblings (in-laws, half and stepsiblings), spouse (domestic partner), spouse’s grandparents and spouse’s parents.