2019 Ford Mustang Review For Midlothian, IL
The 2019 Ford Mustang – An Outstanding Sports Car That Offers an Incredibly Fun Driving in Midlothian, IL
The new Ford Mustang is an outstanding sports car that offers an incredibly fun driving. This 4-seat athletic car is designed for dynamic, sporty driving but rides smooth enough for a relaxed cruise on long distances.
The combination of modern and retro design adds a nostalgic note to an attractive and comfortable interior. Cabin materials are mostly of high quality, and for additional entertainment, there are a variety of standard and available features, as well as a great infotainment system.
Lets see what 2019 Ford Mustang has to offer to the residents of Midlothian, IL.
The new Ford Mustang debuted at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit and, in addition to small refreshments, does not make major changes.
Still, the always-attractive Mustang offers even more powerful performance for even more fun on the roads of Midlothian, IL.
- New 2019 Ford Mustang is part of the sixth Mustang generation
- Minor styling updates
- The return of the legendary Bullitt trim level – special edition
- Available California Special package in GT Premium
If you are buying the Ford Mustang, you have only one thing in mind: the engine. You want to enjoy the sound and feel its power. You want to experience the driving of your life. Its powerful performance will entertain you on the road to becoming addicted to it. The 2019 Ford Mustang is capable, dynamic, above all very fun and able to provide you with the unforgettable driving experience.
- Mustang EcoBoost trims come with 2.3 L Ecoboost four-cylinder engine
- It makes 310 horsepower
- Earns 21 mpg in the city and 32 mpg on the highway
- Mustang GT trims come with powerful 5.0 L V8 engine
- It puts 460 horsepower
- 420 pound-feet of torque
- Mustang Bullitt models also have 5.0 l V8 engine
- Comes with impressive 475 horsepower
- 16 mpg in the city and 25 mpg on the highway
- Both engines come standard with the six-speed manual transmission, but there is an optional 10 – speed automatic transmission
- Track-oriented Shelby models come with 5.2-liter V8 that puts 526 horsepower and it is paired with a six-speed manual transmission
A muscular car like the Ford Mustang is paying more attention to what is under the hood, but this sports car has overcome itself in the technology segment. Many useful safety and driver assists features, as well as the easy-to-use infotainment system, contribute to the even more exciting and fun driving of the powerful Mustang.
- The 2019 Mustang comes standard with proximity key with push-button start
- The base SYNC interface with 4.2-inch infotainment display can be upgraded to SYNC 3 infotainment system with a larger 8-inch touchscreen
- You can customize information and font color of the display, as well as personalize display for Normal, Track, and Sports modes
- There are available ambient lighting and pony projection lamps
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto integration
- Voice-activated navigation system
- A Shaker 12-speaker audio system
- Wi-Fi hotspot
- Standard Ford MyKey system offers a number of useful features especially for younger drivers, such as top speed limitation or low-fuel alert activation
- An impressive list of available advanced safety technology includes:
- adaptive cruise control
- forward collision alert with brake support
- pre-collision assist with pedestrian detection and active braking
- lane keep assist
- rear parking sensors
- blind spot monitoring
- rear cross traffic alert
- automatic high beams
- rain-sensing windshield wipers
- The new Ford Mustang can boast perfect results in crash tests
Do you want to sit behind the wheel of powerful New Mustang to enjoy the thrilling ride on the roadways of Midlothian, IL? If your answer is yes, then today you have to go to Bill Kay Ford in Midlothian, IL.
- We offer great financing options that will enable you to enjoy the superior performance of the Ford Mustang or any other Ford model.
- Bill Kay Ford and The Greater Suburban Acceptance Corporation (GSAC) is a team that works for you and will provide you with an affordable loan and the best interest rate.
- We will not turn you back if you have a bad credit history or do not have a loan at all.
- The highly educated team of our Finance Center is at your service for all kinds of financial consulting and assistance to buy Ford you’ve always wanted.
- Be sure to check our time-limited special offers, so that you can buy your Ford at even more favorable prices and payment terms.
- Through our free online applications, you can quickly and easily apply for financing or check the monthly payment for the car you are interested in.
Why Buy From Bill Kay Ford of Midlothian, IL?
Buying your new or used car at Bill Kay Ford in Midlothian, IL is a wise decision considering all the benefits and services we offer to our customers.
Wide selections of new and used vehicles, as well as the latest Ford lineup, attract the attention of drivers who haven’t yet found a model that will meet all their driving needs. Our experienced Sales staff will introduce to you all Ford models and schedule a test drive for the car, SUV or truck you are interested in, to make sure that you have chosen a model that will satisfy all your wishes and needs.
Visit Bill Kay Ford in Midlothian, IL and see for yourself the quality of our services.
6 Matching Vehicles Found
Based on model year EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
New vehicle pricing includes all offers and incentives. Tax, Title and Tags not included in vehicle prices shown and must be paid by the purchaser. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at 708-388-3000 or by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 72 month term, 1.9% interest and 20% down payment.